This house represents a wonderful opportunity for dreamweavers, and creative types-just imagine the possibilities. An excellent location for commuters, only a few miles from I-81 and Route 9. Approximately 1600 of finished living space, including a living room with a wood-burning stove, a large den (currently used as a bedroom), a fully equipped kitchen with ample cabinetry, multiple office spaces, full bathroom, a large unfinished room with potential for additional living space & a 2 car attached garage. 3 skylights throughout the home offer abundant natural light. 2 beautiful partially wooded lots totaling 2.20 acres offer privacy yet enough greenspace to romp and play.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Town Of Hedgesville
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Other, Stove.
- Casement, Skylights
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price