Come and see this beautiful house with a cabin in the woods feel! This home has a newly remodeled kitchen that was finished up last winter, with brand new flooring and cabinets. All the appliances are less than a year old, except for the stove. It has a large master bedroom and gorgeous master bath all on the main floor. Then moving upstairs you have 2 great-sized bedrooms with a full bath in between. In total there are 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The crawlspace was recently redone last fall. Outside, you have a front and back porch, a fenced-in backyard, and a shed in the back. So come take a look at it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
1,955 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Board Fence, Partial, Rear, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Side Yard, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped. No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded, Sideyard(S), Rural, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Landscaping, Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price