OPPORTUNITY AWAITS in this beautiful brick rancher on over 1 acre with very limited restrictions and NO HOA! In its prime, this home was the center of fun and entertainment. With an inground pool, gorgeous sunroom, pool house and 4 car garage/ workshop, all you need is some vision and know-how to get this house back to its vacation-like setting. For an investor, this house could easily be multiple units and has space for more options to generate cash flow. Beautiful hardwood floors, a full unfinished basement, a cozy fireplace and woodstove heat options add to the charm of this lovely home. Bring your best HGTV ideas to make-over this wonderful space!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,467 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- 4. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Fenced.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 104.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Not In Development, Back Yard. Cleared, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price