Home ready to move in! Don't wait to check out this ranch style home with incredible views built by Panhandle Homes of Berkeley County. This home sits on one of the more private lots in Bridle Creek which backs to trees and comes with a huge deck and a large concrete patio giving you plenty of space to enjoy those views. The sunsets from the rear deck are nothing short of spectacular! Inside you'll find 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a full, unfinished basement with the ceiling already drywalled and rough-ins for 3rd full bath. On the main level, Luxury Vinyl Plank is throughout all main living areas with plush carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen and bathrooms have upgraded granite countertops with soft close, dovetail cabinets. The Owner's Suite has a fantastic walk-in shower, complete with ceramic tile and a custom-fitted shower door. There is a large island in the kitchen, a separate dining area and the washer/dryer hookups conveniently placed on the main level in a dedicated laundry closet. Home comes with a Builders Warranty and a Structural Warranty. Schedule a showing to view this home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Stick Built, Shake, Vinyl Siding
1,504 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Panhandle Homes Of Berkeley County
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shakes, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price