Fabulous 183 acre historic farm ! This property has 123 tillable acres and is in agricultural preservation. Historic farmhouse built in 1856 and once used as a civil war hospital. Construction includes hand hewn beams. It has a barn and many out buildings including a spring house and milking parlor. Stream and pond on property. A fresh delivery of organic soil was recently made. This is the perfect farm for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Federal
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,180 sq. ft
Washington County Public Schools
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Dirt, Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout, Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone
- Crop Type
- Row Crops
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Feed Barn, Shed, Silo, Stanchions, Livestock Facilities, Orchard. Pond, Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price