5 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Main floor has large living room, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. 5th bedroom, large family room w/wet bar and bathroom located in the basement. Large composite deck in back. Walking distance to Spring Mill Schools. Great location, very close to I-81, shopping and medical offices.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Falling Waters District
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Poured
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price